About My Lashes
My lashes are a range of Magnetic false lashes that clip on to the outer corner of the natural lash, require no glue and never cause damage. They are reusable over and over.
Created and designed by Ciara Flanagan, a expert in the field of Beauty for over 25 years. Having ran two successful salons and recognizing a need for a reusable flattering lash that required no Glue.The My Lash brand My Lashes was born in 2018. Currently there are nine styles available.
The Style- Curly Kate
Curly Kate, named after Ciara’s eldest Daughter Kate is longest lash in our collection. These lashes were created for the flamboyant and glamours, yet still remaining on the subtle side. Ideal for party’s or nights out or simply if you prefer a fuller fluffy longer look.
How to Apply
1.Prepare your surface, for example have a mirror ready and be seated
2. Place a light coloured towel were you will be applying the lashes, this way if you drop them you will easily find them. Applying over the sink is a bad idea.
3. After applying mascara allow it to dry for 30 seconds
4. Remove the top right lash from the insert and balance it on the top outside of the lash keeping your eye open and not looking down.
5.Remove the bottom part and slowly opening your eye wide bring the bottom lash to meet the upper lash, the magnets will pull together, squeeze together to insure the magnets are fully engaged.
6. Repeat on the other eye.
1.Peel the lashes from the outer corner of the eye, both will come away together
2.Place the lashes in between your fingers and slide apart
3. You can now place these back in the box or attach to anything metal
4. Before your use My Lashes again, clean the magnets with a wet cotton bud and warm water or alcohol it is important to be very gentle. Allow to dry before applying again.
5.Your lashes are now ready to be enjoyed over and over.
Why not check out our other styles, a style for every occasion and always are reason to look FABULASH!
I hope you love My Lashes as much as I do
Lots of Love and Lashes, Stay FABULASH & have a LASHTASTIC day!